Life......thoughts about it in general....

Have you ever wondered what its all about? Plans and dreams.....can they come true? Is it possible to find that one who loves you for who you are.......who wants to help you in life? I am truly happy for friends of mine who have found the love of their lives and starting families. I often wonder if its something that will happen to me.....or if God has another plan. Some days are lonely but it helps to have friends and family. I know God has a plan and that He loves me very much. I just have to be patient and listen to His will. I hope that I can be of some encouragement to those who follow me. You guys are welcome to post comments, questions or if you ever need advice. We will all be okay. God has a bigger plan. We are just pieces of a huge picture kinda like a puzzle. Praying for those who need prayer. Sending out hugs for those who need a friendly remind that they are loved and thought about.

God's peace and harmony,

Traveling Gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden