Convincing the Rancher by Claire McEwen

Claire McEwen has done a great job with this book even though I haven't read the first two. She really dove into the heart of Tess Cole and really showed how this character needed more time focused on her. If you are one who loves LOVES romance....THEN this is a book for you to read.

I am just not a huge romance fan at least of not the worldly romance. I prefer more of the purity standard of romance until marriage. I think there are ways to show you care without going too far. I would recommend this book though if you are a huge romance fan and love reading about LOVE.

Claire is a talented author and I wish her nothing but the best in the future with more successful projects. I am sure that her fan base will continue to grow and that she will grow as a writer.

Till next time,

Traveling gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden