Moving up to Michigan

Hey Readers!

It's traveling gypsy here. I just wanted to let you know that we have move from Maryland to Michigan. I have been living in a hotel since my birthday this year and I am so tired of the hotel room. I can't wait to move into our new house. I am learning to trust God more and more about things that I can not control. God is in control and He has blessed us.

Living in a hotel room with four adults and six animals-one cat doesn't get along with anyone else and then my sister's cat doesn't get along with my mom's cat. The dogs sleep with my cat in my mom's room, thank goodness for a door.

My sister and I have been playing games and it would seem that my luck or whatever you call it, kind of sucks. LOL. I don't mind even if I give a mean pouty lip. It helps pass the time. I know we will all be relieved when we get into our new house.

I have never felt at home as much as Illinois and here. I have moved around all my life due to my dad being in the military. I have lived in 8 states now-Illinois, South Carolina, New York, Maryland, Florida, Virginia, Arizona, and now Michigan.

I pray all of you are doing well and that you always remember God loves you very much.

Until next time,

The Traveling Gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden