Steeped Tea with Jacqueline Perr






Good morning everyone! I just wanted to review a company that I buy my tea from. You see, I met Jacqueline Perr online in the last year and she was hosting a business online called Steeped Tea. Being a tea lover, I decided to accept her invite to check out an online party she was having. I had always heard about many benefits to different kinds of teas and that they could help with health issues such as inflammation, upset stomach, coughing and so much more. 


As I listened and learned about the different kinds of tea. I really zoned in on the benefits of Peppermint Tea. I find it to be soothing if you have an upset stomach but there is so many more benefits that just that one. Check out this image for yourselves and read how Peppermint can help all kinds of aliments. 





I want to share with you Jacqueline Perr's story and how she got started selling tea. Jacqueline is down to earth, helpful and she will do her best to help you decide which tea is best for you. 





JACQUELINE'S STORY

I started Steeped Tea because I was home with the chicken pox 18 months ago. I had signed up for several vendor events for another company that I signed up with, but because I was contagious and not able to leave my house for 45 days. Little did I know I was going to be unable to go out for 90 days all together because I then got shingles on top of the chicken pox. I had to find a way to recoup all my money from the other events that I wasn't able to do. One night I was online just wasting time when I found this tea company that I had brought from before. I had never thought of doing tea as a business  but I had to come up with money and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. So I signed up and decided to do Facebook tea ParTEAs. Within 45 days I made all my money back for my kit and even made a profit. 


All I can say is that this was a God send in a dark time when I wasn't sure I was going to get better at a fast rate. I love to help people and to teach them about tea. There are so many health benefits and some people have even restored their health with the help of tea along with rest, diet and exercise. I hope you will consider how you too can add tea into your lifestyle. There's teas that help one to calm down and to get some much needed rest. There is nothing like a nice hot cup of tea on a cold day or a nice summer fruit tea to share with friends and family. I hope all of you will be blessed and maybe I can help you get started. 


My link ishttp://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/teacanheal






 Down below is some images that will help explain the health benefits to different kinds of tea. 









This explains when is the best time to drink these kinds of tea. 







 Who knew that herbs could help in so many ways?










Green tea is one of the best teas around to help with so many things like giving your body the antioxidants that it needs. Oh and it fights Cancer. 





I hope you have learned alot today. Feel free to connect with Jacqueline. I am off to make me some Peppermint Tea in a little while. 



Until next time, 

The Traveling Gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden