Chorus Lines, Caviar and Corpses by Mary Mchugh

Author Mary McHugh had me laughing to the point of nearly crying. The chorus line ladies were beyond funny and the characters were all entertaining as well as engaging. This book was hard to put down which is a big deal for me because unless a book gets me within the first two chapters, I am not much of a reader.

This book also allows you to step into another world and to travel right along with the characters. Witty and captivating, these characters will keep you guessing as you keep flipping the pages. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves mysteries and traveling.

Kudos to Mary McHugh and I will be checking out her other books in the series. I give her five stars. :)

Till next time,

Traveling Gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden