A piece of my heart

I may look strong on the outside, but I know how I feel on the inside. I care about people, and things way way too much. I know I shouldn't let people see that they can hurt me. I am learning to be more powerful in standing up for myself and having a voice. Not to be scared or paranoid of what people say or do to me. God has opened my eyes to real and true Salvation. You see, for many many years, I thought I was saved but I could never answer the whole Do you know for sure where you are going when you die question. This year on July 24th, I attended a church with my family in which they were having a guest speaker. The man who published his own life story of an experience called 23 Minutes in Hell. God opened my eyes, my ears and my heart that day to who He truly is and that I was on my way to Hell if I did not give my life over to His son, Jesus Christ, who came and died for all of us. To save us from a place full of Hate, Agony, Pain and Suffering beyond all we have ever known. I pray for each and every one of you who chooses to read my blog. It hurts my heart to even thinking that people I love and care about could be on their way to a place of FIRE, DISEASE AND DESTRUCTION FOREVER. God is the only one you can and will have to answer to about your life you are living. He has provided a way out of that BURNING mess. He loves you all so very much that He was willing to create a way through His SON, JESUS CHRIST, To bridge the gap and save us all from HELL.

Please at least think about it. If you have any questions, I would love to try and answer them. If I can't find an answer, I will try to point you in the right direction.

DON'T YOU THINK ITS TIME WE ALL HAD OUR HEARTS CHECKED?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder on the Moor by Julianna Deering

Who's your Anchor?

The Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden